Management 3.0 | Fundamentals ONLINE Workshop
Management 3.0 | Fundamentals ONLINE Workshop
Start:17 mai 2020
End:1 iunie 2020
Management 3.0 is redefining the definition of leadership with management as a group responsibility.– Jurgen Appelo
The number of Remote teams is increasing. Corona is forcing teams to work remotely. However, other reasons are also the challenges in finding the right people in your region. Commute times increasing because of heave traffic. And also the fact people expect the flexibility to work anywhere!
„The moment team members don’t share the same coffee machine, they are working remotely”
This new Management 3.0 Workshop is designed for Leaders who work with remote teams! Learn about how to give feedback in a remote environment, learn about how to lead remote teams, learn about facilitating remote meetings!
The workshop is designed to be given online. The tools, exercises, and agenda are optimized for an online workshop. As also the agenda, we don’t expect you to sit in front of your monitor for eight hours!
Attending this workshop you will receive the Certificate of Attendance of the Fundamentals Online Workshop.
And you will get a 20% discount on the Certificate of Practice! Management 3.0 will release a Fundamentals Plus In-Person Workshop in the next months. This is a one-day workshop. By attending this online workshop, and the new in-person workshop, you will be able to become a facilitator also.
What you’ll learn
By attending this workshop you learn and experience:
- Different Management and Leadership styles, which fit in which context;
- The Principles of Management 3.0;
- Why the need for a Management and Leadership approach;
- How to learn about what motivates your team, and how to increase motivation and engagement;
- Tools and insights to empower your teams. How to get them self-organizing;
- How to lead and manage remote teams. Including power tips of the Management 3.0 Team;
- How to give feedback to each other if you work in different time-zones and remote teams;
- Learn about celebration, what do you celebrate, success or failure?
- Management and Leadership
- Complexity Thinking
- Energize People – Motivation and Engagement
- Empower Teams – Delegation and Empowerment
- Develop Competence – Learning and Competence
- Align Constraints – Values and Culture
- Grow Structure – Scaling organisational Structure
- Improve Everything – Success and Failure
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to be a better leader!
Everyone who want to manage for Happiness. Especially encouraging to apply the people whose organisations are involved in Agile transformations.
HR leader, Finance leader, team leader, development manager, delivery manager, middle manager, CEO, CIO, CXO, human resources manager, project manager, product owner, agile developer, scrum master, or anyone want to be a great people leader regardless of title.
The workshop sessions are:
- May 17th 17:00 – 19:30
- May 20th 17:00 – 19:30
- May 24th 17:00 – 19:30
- June 1st 17:00 – 19:30
Extra: I also offer personalised REISS MOTIVATION PROFILE® session in one2one meetings. In the sessions, we will discuss your personal challenges in implementing Management 3.0 practices by analyzing your own Motivation Profile. The calls will be 45-60 minutes.
Early booking: 1199 lei (VAT 0) +15% discount for former participants to our non-free events
Early booking Extra (including Reiss Motivation Profile and one2one session): 1699 lei(VAT 0)
- A headset is strongly recommended
- Internet connection of at least 10mbps
- A quiet place to attend the workshop
- Optional: a couple of LEGO bricks at hand, various sizes, colours and characters (since we are keen on SERIOUS PLAY)
She is a certified FORTH innovation facilitator, EIT Health Alumna, Management 3.0 facilitator and heps organisations think in 3D using Lego Serious Play. After more than 20 years in management positions in banking and energy corporations, she fully understands that management is a responsibility for the whole team and is committed to help start-ups and corporates reach the next level of committment, in order to become the workplaces of the future.
Cristina is also an Agile HR Coach (IC-Agile certified), and wants to instill Agile change principles into every business area. She is developing community focused projects for scaling up digital skills.
Cristina has extensive experience is setting up and developing high-performing teams in Romania and has fulfilled several roles in business operation, from Commercial Manager to Regional Manager, from recruiting to restructuring.
Helping people and therefore organizations, to get them moving to create a better work environment, a work environment that people love and inspire them to do great things is her passion. And her personal project is improving mental health and reducing burnout in the workplace, so stay tuned…
Group discounts and supporting material for convincing your employer available. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to know what happened at our last Management 3.0 Foundation workshop in February 2020? Read and enjoy here.